REGULATIONS OF madeforbed.com INTERNET SHOP
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The present Regulations define the rules in relation to the use of the Shop run by the Seller, in particular rules concerning placing orders for the products that are available in the Shop, the delivery of the products ordered to the Customer, the payment of the selling price for the products by the Customers, the Customers’ rights to terminate the agreement, as well as provisions in connection with the submission and processing of complaints.
2. The present Regulations are made constantly available on the Shop website in a manner that allows the Users to obtain, restore and record them.
The terms as used in the present Regulations mean as follows:
- Seller: a company under the name of KMK Studio Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [a limited liability company] with the registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bociania 19/7, 02-807 Warszawa) registered in the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Department of National Court Register under the number: 0000436984, share capital of PLN 50,000.00, Tax Identification No.: 9512361409, Business Registry No.: 146358180, which runs an Internet shop under the following Internet address: www.madeforbed.com.
- Shop: a set of websites and information tools (an Internet service) managed by the Seller and allowing Users to conclude agreements of sale, available under the following address:
- Customer: a User who concludes an agreement of sale in relation to the Shop.
- Consumer: a natural person who performs a legal act that is not directly connected with their business or professional activity is considered to be a consumer in the meaning of the provisions of the Act dated 23 April 1964: the Civil Code (uniform text: Journal of Laws from the year 2014, Item 121).
- Entrepreneur: an entrepreneur in the meaning of the provisions of the Act dated 23 April 1964: the Civil Code (uniform text: Journal of Laws from the year 2014, Item 121) i.e. a natural person, a legal person and an organizational entity that runs a business or a professional activity on their own behalf.
- Agreement of sale: an agreement of sale concluded in the Shop in accordance with the principles that result from the present Regulations, between the Seller and a Customer.
- Regulations: the present Regulations of the Shop as referred to in Art. 8 of the Act dated 18 July 2002 on Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144 Item 1204 as amended).
- User: an Internet user who uses the services of the Shop.
III. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF THE SHOP
- It is possible to use the Shop provided that the User’s IT system fulfils the following minimum technical requirements:
- use of Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 12.0, Safari 8.0. browsers;
- software that allows viewing documents and photographs;
- Possession of a current, working and correctly configured electronic mail account.
- During the use the website, cookie files are installed in the Consumer’s IT system. The condition to use the website is to enable an installation of cookie files.
- The User is obliged to refrain from any activeness which could have an impact on the correct operation of the Shop, including in particular any interference in the contents of the Shop or in its technical elements.
- The User is obliged not to disclose to any third parties their login or access password that is used to log into the Shop.
- The Seller, in the broadest scope provided for by the law, does not bear any responsibility for any disruptions including interruptions to the functioning of the Shop caused by force majeure, any unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Shop with the User's technical infrastructure.
- A User who is not a natural person can use the Shop via those people who authorized to act on their behalf.
- Use on the User's part of the Seller's name, Shop logo and the Shop's graphical elements as well as of the layout and composition of the Shop is prohibited except for the situations clearly indicated in the Regulations or when the use of the said subject matter protected by copyrights and the subject matter protected by industrial property rights is possible on the grounds of an express written consent from the Seller or authorized third parties. The User is forbidden to undertake any activities aimed at a reproduction of the Shop including in particular on websites and in Internet domains connected with the User.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller:
a) in writing: to the mailing address: KMK Studio sp. z o.o., ul. Bociania 19/7, 02-807 Warszawa
b) by telephone: the following telephone number: +48 667 677 743
d) by electronic means: to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. REGISTRATION IN THE SHOP
- Registration in the Shop as well as the use its functionality are free of charge.
- Registration in the Shop requires a joint fulfilment of the following conditions:
- correct filling in of the form which is available on the Shop website by providing personal details, an e-mail address and a password.
- Viewing the range of products in the Shop and placing orders does not require any registration.
- In the case of a legal entity and an organizational entity which is not incorporated, registration in the Shop and any other activities of this entity in the Shop can be performed only by a person who is authorized to perform all and any activities connected with the use the Shop (including registration) and to perform all and any rights and obligations of the said entity as a User (including a Customer) on behalf of this entity.
- In the case of any change to the User's details that were provided during the registration, the User is to update these before concluding any other agreement by using the appropriate form available in the Shop.
- At the moment of the registration in the Shop, a User account is created, which constitutes a set of resources where information is collected about the User and about their activities within the framework of the Shop in connection with the agreements concluded. Within the framework of their account, the User has an access among others to the history of their orders placed with the Shop and recording of designs. Every time, logging to the User account takes place with the use of the data supplied in the registration form.
V. PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
a) The information concerning the products which are on stock in the Shop does not constitute an offer in the meaning of Art.. 71 of the Civil Code but an invitation to place offers (orders) by Users.
b) All prices are expressed in the Polish zloty or any other currency selected by the User in the menu of the Shop, and they include VAT, and they do not include shipping costs.
c) Delivery costs depend on the order volume and the delivery country. The total cost of the order (i.e. the price of products including delivery costs) is indicated before the User has placed an order.
d) The User places an offer to purchase a specific product by placing an order.
e) The User can place orders with the Shop 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, with the reservation of the remaining provisions of the Regulations, in particular the provisions concerning maintenance breaks. Any orders placed on holidays will be processed on the first working day following the day when the order was placed.
f) All the goods sold include an accurate description of their properties. There is also a possibility of an individual arrangement concerning the properties of a product to be made between the Purchaser and Seller provided that such changes are possible owing to the properties of a given product.
2. PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
a) The Users may use the Shop including conclusion of agreements of sale both after registration in the Shop and without any registration.
b) If the User has completed the registration process, they should log into their User account in order to place an order.
c) A Customer who is concluding an agreement of sale without any registration is obliged to correctly fill in all the fields in the form and to provide any data that is essential to establish the content, changes and a correct realization of the sale agreement concluded by the Customer in accordance with the factual status.
d) The goods presented by the Seller, i.e modular headboards, are not ready-made products. The User designs the modular headboard according to their own specifications; with the use of the creator available in the “Order” tab, they define the size, layout and select the fabrics. Using the order form, the User orders the production service of the headboard according to the design created. The headboard is produced once the order has been confirmed and the payment confirmation has been received.
e) To place an order, the User places the product (the headboard) as designed by them which they are intending to purchase, in a virtual basket. The User can freely manage the contents of the virtual basket by adding further goods to it or by removing them from the virtual basket.
f) After the final selection of the products that are to be purchased, the User will be taken to the Internet form that serves the purpose of placing orders in the Shop. The order placement form may be composed of component forms that serve the purpose of specifying the following:
- the data to be included in the invoice for the product,
- the delivery address.
g) The User confirms the placement of the order by clicking the “I order and pay” button,
h) Placing of the order constitutes an offer in the meaning of the Civil Code, one that is submitted by the User to the Seller.
i) A confirmation of the receipt of the order will automatically be sent to the User's electronic mail address. The order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of the order.
j) If the order can be processed, a message will be sent to confirm the order acceptance (offer acceptance) to the User's electronic mail address. Should the Seller find that the order was incorrectly placed, the Seller informs the User of this fact.
k) The agreement is concluded the moment the Seller has sent information concerning the order acceptance to the User.
l) Should it be impossible to realize the Customer’s order, the Seller shall immediately inform the Customer of the existing situation by sending a message to the e-mail address as indicated by the Customer, or will transmit information by telephone to the number as specified by the Customer.
m) If the Seller is unable to provide a service with the properties as individually ordered by the Customer due to a temporary inability to fulfil these, the Seller upon the Customer's consent may provide a substitute service corresponding to the same quality and purpose as well as for the same price or remuneration, or in any other manner as agreed by the Parties.
n) The agreement is made in the Polish language or in any other language as selected by the User.
VI. PAYMENT OF PRICE
1. The payment for the purchased product can be made prior to the receipt of the item of the order (advance payment):
- by transfer to the following bank account:
- for PLN: PL86 1090 1870 0000 0001 2021 9299
- for EUR: PL48 1090 1870 0000 0001 2335 0755
(In the case of payments made by bank transfer, the Customer's given name and family name and the Order number are to be supplied with the payment order),
or via one of the electronic payment systems accepted at a given moment by the Seller, i.e.:
- by a bank transfer through the external PayU payment system operated by the PayU S.A. company with the registered office in Poznań
- by a bank transfer through the external PayPal payment system operated by the PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. company with the registered office in Luxembourg.
The order execution follows after the receipt of the Seller's confirmation of receivables having been entered on their bank account or a correct execution of the payment by the Customer via one of the electronic payment systems accepted at a given moment by the Seller by the entity that executes these payments.
2. The User makes the purchase of the product in accordance with the price and the delivery costs applicable at the moment of the order placement. For more, please go to the PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY tab.
3. A VAT invoice is issued for every order. By placing an order, the User accepts the issue of a VAT invoice in an electronic form. At the User’s request, a VAT invoice can be also printed, signed and sent by post.
4. No receipt of the payment to the bank account or via one of the electronic payment systems accepted at a given moment by the Seller within a period of 14 days starting from the order confirmation date if this payment form has been selected (an advance payment) as a form of payment, shall result in a cancellation of the order.
5. All and any goods sold on the Shop websites are new and made according to the Customer's individual order. It is the Seller's obligation to deliver a product free from any defects. The Seller bears responsibility for any defects of the products according to the rules as defined in the appropriate regulations of law. The relation concerning this responsibility is included in the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and Art. 5561-5563 of the Civil Code.
- The Shop sells goods on the territory of Poland as well as to other states.
- The goods purchased using the Shop are delivered to the address as indicated by the Customer.
- The goods purchased using the Shop are delivered upon the Seller's request by:
- a courier company in the case of the purchase of headboards,
- the Polish Post in the case of the purchase of fabrics samples.
- The delivery costs depend on the order volume and the delivery address, and they are presented each time the User selects the delivery method of the product before and after placement of an order. The shipment cost of samples is constant regardless of their quantity, and it is PLN 5.00 on the territory of Poland. The shipment costs of samples to other countries are available in the PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY tab. Headboards are sent in cardboard boxes which hold a maximum of 6 rectangular modules or 8 square modules in a cardboard box. The delivery cost in Poland is PLN 25.00 per one cardboard box. The delivery prices of the cardboard box for other countries can be found in the PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY tab.
- The Seller places information on the Shop website that presents a given product about the period of time within which the order delivery will follow. The Seller is not responsible for a non-delivery of the product for those reasons that the Customer is responsible for, e.g. as a result of the provision of the wrong delivery address.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT
When making a purchase of the following product: a modular headboard, the Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement pursuant to Art. 38 Para. 1 and 3 of the Consumer Rights Act dated 30 May 2014.
When making of a purchase of the following product: a fabrics sample, the Consumer is entitled to withdraw from an agreement concluded at a distance in accordance with the rules below:
1. You are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within a period of 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The term to withdraw from the agreement expires after 14 days starting from the day when you came into the possession of the item or when a third person being different from the carrier and appointed by you came into the possession of the item.
3. In order to use the right to withdraw from the agreement, you must inform KMK Studio Sp. z o.o., ul. Bociania 19/7, 02-807 Warszawa (e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +48 667 677 743) of your decision of a withdrawal from this agreement by making an explicit statement (a letter sent by post or by e-mail).
4. You may use the sample agreement withdrawal form, yet this is not compulsory. In order to facilitate a withdrawal from the agreement, we enclose the sample agreement withdrawal form.
5. To meet the agreement withdrawal date, it is enough for you to send information concerning the execution of the agreement withdrawal right which you are entitled to before the expiry of the agreement withdrawal term.
6. In the case of your withdrawal from this agreement, we immediately refund you with all the payments received from you including the delivery costs of the items (except for any additional costs that resulted from the delivery method selected by you which was different from the cheapest regular delivery method as offered by us), and in each case not later than 14 days starting from the day when we were informed about your decision on the execution of the agreement withdrawal right. We shall refund the payments using the same payment method which you used in the original transaction unless you have clearly agreed to a different solution; in each case, you shall not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
7. If the Shop did not offer to take the item back from the consumer on its own, it can refrain from refunding the payments received from the consumer until it has received the item back or has been provided by the consumer with the proof of it being sent back, whichever comes sooner.
8. Please promptly send back or hand over the item to us to the following address: KMK Studio Sp. z o.o., ul. Bociania 19/7, 02-807 Warszawa, and in each case not later than 14 days starting from the day when you informed us of your withdrawal from this agreement. The term has been maintained if you send back the item before the expiry of the 14 day period.
9. You will have to incur the direct costs of the return of the item. The level of these costs is estimated at the maximum amount of ca. PLN 5.00 gross.
10. You are responsible only for the reduction of the value of the item resulting from using it in a way which was different from the one required to find out about the nature, properties and operation of the item.
11. The product returned by the Consumer should be packed in an appropriate manner that prevents any damages to the parcel during transport.
12. For the purpose of an effective realization of return, please attach the “Agreement Withdrawal Form” to the product that is being sent back.
The consumer is not entitled to the right to withdraw from an agreement concluded outside the company's premises or one concluded at a distance in relation to the following agreements:
- provision of services if the entrepreneur fully performed the service upon the consumer's express consent, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that after the completion of the service by the entrepreneur, they lose the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- where the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations on the financial market over which the entrepreneur does not exercise any control, and which may occur before the expiry of the term to withdraw from the agreement;
- where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item produced according to the consumer's specifications or serving the purpose of fulfilling their individualized needs;
- where the object of the service is a perishable item or one with with a short shelf life;
- where the object of the service is an item provided in sealed packaging which after opening of the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or due to hygiene, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- where the object of the service are those items which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
- where the object of the service is alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed when concluding the agreement of sale, and their delivery can occur only after the expiry of 30 days, and whose value depends on the fluctuations on the market, in relation to which the entrepreneur has no control;
- where the consumer clearly demanded the entrepreneur to visit their place to make an urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur additionally provides such services that are different from those which the consumer demanded to perform, or provides items which are different from those spare parts which are essential to perform a repair or maintenance, the consumer is entitled to the agreement withdrawal right in connection with additional services or items;
- where the object of the service is sound and visual recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened after the delivery;
- concerning the delivery of daily papers, periodicals or magazines except for a subscription agreement;
- concluded at a public auction;
- concerning the provision of services in the scope of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of items, rental of cars, catering, services connected with leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement states the day or period of the provision of the service;
- concerning the supply of digital contents which are not recorded on a material carrier, if the provision of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the expiry of agreement withdrawal term and after having been informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the agreement withdrawal right.
IX. WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS PROCEEDINGS
- The Seller ensures the Delivery of a product free of any physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer should the product have any physical or legal defect (warranty).
- If the product is defective, the Customer may:
- submit a statement concerning a reduction of the price or a statement of withdrawal from the sale agreement unless the Seller promptly and without any excessive inconveniences replaces the defective product with a product free from any defects or removes the defect.
This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the product with a product that is free from any defects, or to remove defects. Instead of removing the defect as proposed by the Seller, the Customer may demand a replacement of the product with a product free from defects, or instead of a replacement of the product, the Customer may demand a removal of the defect unless having the item made in conformity with the agreement in the manner as selected by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the following are taken into consideration: the value of the product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found as well as any inconveniences to which the Customer would be exposed in connection with another fulfilment method.
- demand a replacement of the defective product with a product free from defects or a removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective product or remove the defect in a reasonable period of time while avoiding any excessive inconveniences to the Customer.
The Seller may refuse the Customer's demand if having the defective product become compliant with the sale agreement is impossible in the manner as selected by the Customer or, compared with another possible method of having the defective product become compliant with the sale agreement, this would necessitate excessive costs. The Seller incurs the costs of repair or replacement.
- The Customer who is performing warranty entitlements is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address.
1. It is recommended that at the receipt of the shipment, the Customer checks whether the external packaging has not been damaged in transport. Any damage to the package including the seal (tape) tampering constitutes a reason to refuse to collect it from the courier. In such circumstances, it is recommended that the Customer immediately contacts the Seller as far as possible.
2. After the acknowledgement of the receipt of the package, it is possible to open the package in the courier’s presence: should any incompatibility be found, a discrepancy protocol is to be made.
3. Complaints can be made in person in the Seller’s registered office; in writing to the Seller’s mailing address: KMK Studio sp. z o.o., ul. Bociania 19/7, 02-807 Warszawa; or via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. To facilitate complaints proceedings, it is recommended while making a complaint in relation to the product purchased, the Customer presents the proof of its purchase or its copy and provides information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the defect type and the date of its occurrence, a demand of the method in which the product is to be made compliant with the agreement, and the Customer’s contact details.
5. The Customer who exercising their rights in connection with warranty is obliged to send the defective product to the Seller’s place at their own cost. If, considering the type of product or its installation method, the delivery by the Customer would be made difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the product available to the Seller at their location.
6. The Seller responds to the Customer’s complaint and notifies them of the complaint having been either accepted or rejected and of any further proceedings within 14 calendar days.
7. If the complaint submitted by the Customer is settled to the Customer’s advantage, the Seller will promptly replace the defective product with a product that is free from any defects or will promptly remove the defects, and will send it back at their own expense. Should it not be possible to replace the product, remove the defect or reduce its price, the Seller shall promptly repay the amount due, however not later than within a period of 7 days.
The complaints in relation to the provision of services by electronic means:
- The Seller undertakes actions to fully ensure the correct operation of the Shop in such a scope which results from the current technical knowledge, and the Seller undertakes to remove in a reasonable period of time all and any irregularities reported by the Customers.
- The Customer may report any irregularities connected with the functioning of the Shop by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
- In their complaint, the Customer is to supply their first name and surname, mailing correspondence, type and the occurrence date of an irregularity connected with the functioning of the Shop.
X. OUT-OF-COURT CLAIM SETTLEMENT
The detailed information concerning the options available to the Customer who is a consumer to use out-of-court complaint processing and claim settlement procedures as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available in the registered offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates and those non-governmental organizations whose statutory objectives include consumer protection, Provincial Trade Inspection Inspectorates and under the following Internet address of Competition and Consumers Protection Offices:
A Customer who is a consumer possesses the following options among others to use out-of-court complaint processing and claim settlement procedures:
- The Customer is entitled to submit to a permanent arbitration consumer court at the Trade Inspection a petition concerning settlement of a dispute under the concluded agreement of sale.
- The Customer is entitled to submit to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection a petition concerning an initiation of mediation proceedings in connection with amicable dispute settlement between the Customer and the Seller.
The Customer may obtain free of charge assistance concerning dispute settlement between the Customer and the Seller, and may also use free of charge assistance of a district (municipal) consumer advocate or a non-governmental organization whose statutory objectives include consumer protection (among others the Federation of Consumers, the Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers via a free of charge consumer helpline 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When placing an order with the Shop, the User expresses their consent to place their personal data (including their first name and surname, contact telephone, e-mail address) in the database maintained by madeforbed.com and to have it processed for the purposes of the execution of the agreement. The provision of personal details by the User and their consent to have them processed are essential for the execution of the order by the Shop. The User bears responsibility for supplying any false personal data.
- The personal data of Users will be processed by the Seller as an administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller. Data processing is carried out in accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 Aug. 1997 (Journal of Laws from the year 1997, No. 133 Item 883 as amended) and the Act Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws form the year 2002, No. 144 Item 1204 as amended).
- Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary. However, no consent to have personal data processed by the Seller may prevent the Seller from the provision of services by electronic means and the User from shopping in the Shop.
- The User's personal data can be made available to those entities that are authorized to receive it on the grounds of applicable regulations of law including appropriate bodies of the judiciary. The personal data of Users can be also transmitted – in an essential and required scope – to third parties including those entities that perform as ordered by the Seller activities connected with the agreement concluded with the Customer, among others those entities that realize the delivery of the goods ordered.
- The Seller guarantees to those Users whose personal data is processed by the Seller the enforcement of their rights under the Personal Data Protection Act including the right of access to the contents of their own personal data and its correction, as well as the right to control the processing of their own personal data as provided for in this act.
- Within the framework of the enforcement of right to control the processing of their own personal data, the User has the right in particular to submit a written justified demand to stop processing their data due to their specific situation, and also to lodge an objection to the processing of their data.
- Confidential information concerning Users including Users' personal data is protected by the Seller against being made available to unauthorized persons as well as against any other disclosure or loss, and against being destroyed or an unauthorized modification of the said data and information: all of this with the use of appropriate technical and organizational means.
XII. POLICY OF COOKIE FILES
- Under the regulations of the Act on Telecommunications Law dated 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws from the year 2004, No. 171 Item 1800), the Shop uses cookie files.
- Cookie files constitute information data, in particular text files sent by a WWW server which are stored in the User's end device, and their purpose is the use of the Shop websites. Cookies include the name of the website they come from, their time of their storage on the end device and a unique number. The default parameters of cookie files allow only the server which has created them to read the information included in these.
- Cookie files are used:
- to adapt the contents of Shop websites to the User's preferences and to optimize the use the websites; in particular, these files allow one to identify the User's device and to display the website appropriately adapted to their individual needs;
- to carry out analytical and statistical operations (an analysis of Users' behaviours on the Shop website, marketing activities and to adapt the contents to the individual needs of Customers);
- have a correct configuration of the selected functions of the Shop, to enable in particular a verification of the authenticity of the browser's session;
- to maintain the User's session owing to which the User does not have to input their login and password on each sub-page of the Shop.
- In many cases, the software that serves the purpose of browsing websites (an Internet browser) permits by default the storage of cookie files on the User's final device.
- The User can independently and at any time modify the settings related to cookie files and define the conditions of their storage or gaining an access by cookie files to the User's device. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence with the aid of the settings of the software installed on the end telecommunications device or in the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to stop the automatic operation of cookie files in the Internet browser settings, or to inform of each their installation on the User's device. Detailed information on the options and methods of the operation of cookie files is available in the settings of the software (i.e. the Internet browser).
- Cookie files that are put on the User's end device can also be used by those advertisers and partners that cooperate with the Seller.
- The User can remove cookie files at any time using the available functions in the Internet browser they are using.
- A limitation of the use of cookie files may have an impact on some of the functions which are available on the Shop website. A refusal to accept cookie files may cause impediments in the use of the Shop. Using the browser whose settings allow recording of cookie files in a computer or any other User's device means that the User expresses their consent to having the above-mentioned files written to this computer or another device.
XIII. MAINTENANCE STOPPAGES
- The Seller does not bear any responsibility for any lack of access to the Shop caused by force majeure circumstances.
- The Seller reserves the right to have breaks in the access to the Shop that are caused by its technical servicing, maintenance works or works aimed at an improvement of the Shop's functionality. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make all and any efforts so that the abovementioned breaks take place at night hours and take as short as possible.
XIV. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The present Regulations become effective on 25 December 2014.